Methodist Sports Medicine is consistently recognized as the leading orthopedics practice in Central
Indiana. We seek professionals who are as determined as we are to deliver exceptional, high quality patient care, get players back in the game, and advance the future of orthopedics and sports medicine.
If you share our passion for providing the best possible care in the treatment of shoulders, knees, hips, hands, wrists, elbows, feet, ankles and other highly mobile parts, Methodist Sports Medicine may be an exceptional career destination for you.
Methodists Sports Medicine is seeking a part-time highly skilled, energetic, customer-focused and dependable clinical staff member to join our busy clinic team. Position is responsible for a wide variety of clinical and clerical duties. Assist patients to/from clinic areas; assist physicians during office visits and/or scribe into the EHR; input and retrieval of PHI into EHR; conduct preliminary subjective evaluations; communicate information with patients as directed by physician; provide appropriate patient education regarding injury and operative/non-operative interventions; manage and prioritize phone calls and electronic communication; schedule patient testing, and obtain prior authorizations.
- Three years of clinical experience.
- Must have previously worked with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Must consistently demonstrate excellent customer services skills, handle high patient care volume well on a daily basis, multi-task effectively and be highly organized.
- Medical terminology, front office, and orthopedic experience highly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required with appropriate certification.
- Certified Medical Assistant preferred. Medical Assistant Diploma acceptable or other applicable credentials or work experience also may be considered.
- Available to work a schedule that requires weekly travel. Monday and Thursday at the north clinic and Wednesday at the Tipton clinic.
- Position is part-time, 24 hours per week and is benefit eligible.
Qualified applicants should send a Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com. An employment application is also available for download at Methodist Sports Medicine – Careers.
Methodist Sports Medicine is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.