When to See a Doctor for Knee Pain

If your knee pain begins suddenly, from an injury or particular event, and if no other signs of trauma or emergency are present, patients can see a knee specialist at Orthopedic Urgent Care Clinic.

For chronic pain, nagging pain, or older injuries, call our office at (317) 817-1200 to speak to a trained triage specialist who can make sure you see the right doctor for your condition.

Individualized Treatment Plans

Your Forté Sports Medicine and Orthopedics doctor will create a plan to address the cause of your knee pain or injury, customized for your age, activity level, and goals.

In addition to discussing surgical and other treatment options, your doctor will personally select the best physical therapist or other specialists to aid you in recovery.

Make an Appointment