Notice of Non-discrimination
Methodist Sports Medicine complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Methodist Sports Medicine does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age disability or sex.
Methodist Sports Medicine:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please let us know prior to your appointment.
If you believe that Methodist Sports Medicine has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
201 Pennsylvania Pkwy, Suite 100
Indianapolis IN, 46280
Telephone: (317) 708-6852
Fax: (317) 708-6815
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, our Compliance Officer is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html