Frequently Asked Questions

Workers Compensation patients should be referred by their employer, adjuster, or case manager.

Please call the Workers Compensation department for more details on second opinion appointments. For the Indianapolis area, call (317) 571-8269. For the Bloomington area, call (812) 803-2735.

To set up an appointment for an IME, please call (317) 817-1234.